Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Essie Peach Daquiri!

It's Pink Wednesday!!  Have you other bloggers joined this yet?  I think it's such a cute idea.  I didn't get to participate last week so I'm pretty excited to do my first one today!

Anyhow...I love Essie because I feel like a majority of the colors I see when I look at their display are pinks.  But it might be because I'm biased and love pink....

I bought my mom Essie's Peach Daquiri a while back and she said it was too pink for her so I stole borrowed it back.  Granted when I think of a peach daquiri I think of a wonderous orange-y alcoholic beverage, however Essie seems to think peach daquiri falls under their "corals" category...I must have some sort of "male mindset" of color separation because I think this shit is pink.

Inside with flash
Outdoors
Apologies for the kind of lax clean up on the nails.  The outdoor picture is a pretty good representation of the actual color (compared to some of the other pictures I've been taking lately!).  The formula went on well, it was a little runnier than the last China Glaze polish I used, but I didn't have any major problems.  I believe these pictures show three coats. 

Overall I think I've decided I need every pink in the Essie collection.  Once I get money I'll work on that...

Hope you all are having a good week so far!

<3 Whitney

P.S. I'm super excited because Brooke at the Blushing Noir started her 500 follower giveaway today!  She's got some great prizes you can win (including the entire CG Anchor's Away collection among a ton of other stuff) and she's planning on adding even more if she gets up to 750 followers.  You have until May 20th at noon EST to enter, and mention my name (Whitney @ Elemental Styles) if you do!  Check it out here or on my sidebar!  Good luck everyone!

Prizes from Brooke: