Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Update!

Horray I've been on here for a week!

This post is going to be a little different because I'm going to be really, really busy the rest of this weekend but I didn't want to leave you hanging.  SO what I'm going to do is talk about my favorite nail product and then go into some more details on BzzAgent!

Okay, first I'm going to talk about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream!
Currently this is the only product I use for my cuticles, and I love it.  It comes in a cute little tin you can throw in your purse and has a wonderful lemon scent.  It looks waxy but when you start using it it's actually pretty creamy and moisturizes your cuticles very well.  I like to put it on before bed and usually once or twice throughout the day.  I also use lotion a lot to keep the rest of my hands moisturized, so I think the combination of the two lead to happy, healthy cuticles!

In case you are wondering, I don't usually cut my cuticles.  If I lax on my care and one gets super out of hand I'll occasionally trim it a little shorter with one of these: 
But in general these tools freak me out a little because it's easy to slip and cut your finger all up.  So I don't use it too often and if I do it's only a little bit and then I just moisturize and push them back with a rosewood stick.

So do you guys use Burt's Bees or do you have another cuticle cream that kicks butt?  Let me know so I can try it!

ANnnnnnyway I just wanted to mention BzzAgent briefly again.  I don't have to since I share enough about them, but I was really excited about the Campaign I got recently.  I also made a BzzAgent page if you guys want to find out more about it!  It's a little bit of an intro and how to.  But yeah, BzzAgent is the site I use to try products from!  I just wanted to tell you guys that I got put in to an SC Johnson Campaign and they sent me a crap ton of stuff, similar to what's seen here.  I got scrubbing bubbles shower foam, a toilet bowl stamper cleaner thing (which smells pretty good), pledge, a new glade spring scented candle and a glade plug in.

OM NOM NOM candles!!
I don't know about all of you, but I'm one of those people pretty much addicted to the plug-in Wallflowers from Bath & Body Works...and let me tell you, Glade plug-ins are. Awesome.  They sent me a fresh spring (or spring rain, I can't remember) scented one and the smell literally fills my entire apartment.  I had to move it three times before I found a suitable place for it, haha.  I'm always looking for something I can smell throughout the house (to get rid of that dog smell) and this definitely works.  I don't know if they changed their formula or what 'cause I don't remember them being this strong, but they're definitely my new obsession and I just wanted to share the goodness that are glade plug-ins.

That's all for today, folks--have a super great weekend!

<3 Whit