Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pink Ruffian!

Oh. My. Gosh. Guys.  I could not be more in love with the manicure I just did.  AH!  So like I said in my post a little while ago, I looked all day for matte polishes because I wanted to try a ruffian manicure.  I didn't find any so I'm like, screw it, I'll just rock a bright shiny colored one.

So I took ORLY's "Shine" as the metallic base (non-frost, which I love), and China Glaze's 108 degrees and here's what I came up with...sorry sort of picture heavy.  I literally took 20+ pictures and couldn't decide which ones to use.

I'm impressed with how good this pic came out...and it's inside!

Up close, super flash.  This is what the pink actually looks like, though!




Ahh, I LOVE it.  I could've been more patient and taken more time to clean up and smooth my lines, but this was my first ruffian and I'm pretty satisfied with how I did.  If it's sunny maybe I'll do pics again tomorrow.

What do you think?  Have you tried the ruffian before?

I got tagged for the Kreativ Blogger award...but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to do that.  Also if you look back a few posts I had a reader survey...you should fill it out!

<3 Whitney