Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pink Wednesday! Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Polish

Hey ladiesss.  I *finally* got a few minutes to paint my nails today.  Thank goodness...I broke three of them while they were bare for a few days..poop.  So I had to file them down a bit.  Lame sauce.

Anyway, I'm so so swamped for the next two weeks...at least until June 1st.  I'll probably be able to post once or twice before Sunday but after that I'm going to be MIA with things to finish up with my thesis and school.  Then I graduate with my Master's!! Weee :)

I was excited to try some of my new polishes, but I realized it was Pink Wednesday!!  I'm running out of pinks, actually!  I'm a little broke so I won't be buying polishes for a while.  Luckily, I found one of my older polishes I got from Victoria's Secret!  It's called Cocktail:

Outside, evening light

I like me some peachy pinks :)


I really like this.  The brush was a little wider than I thought, but it was thin so the polish didn't glob on.  The formula is actually pretty decent, it goes on real smooth!  I've only got one other VS polish, and I bought these during their semi annual sale a year or two ago for only like $2 or $3 bucks, which I consider a good deal.  This is with three coats--I could've used only 2 but I wanted an even coating, so I added the third!

Do you guys have any VS polishes?  I have to force myself not to go in there because I'm addicted, hah!  I *love* their Very Sexy Hair Shine Serum, definitely my favorite product there.

Well I'm out to catch up on my shows...I have Gossip Girl, Chuck, and Glee recorded!  So excited.  And by that I mean I'm "working" on my thesis defense presentation.  Woops :)

Have a good one guys!

<3Whit

P.S. Have you heard the word on the street about OPI's Holiday 2011 Collections?  It's all glitters and it's MUPPETS THEMED!!  Ahhhhhh!!

Source: Neglelakkmani
Source: Crystal Visions

I'm SO excited, the names are so cute!
-Animal-istic
-Meep-Meep-Meep
-Wocka Wocka!
-Pepe’s Purple Paassion
-Designer…de Better!
-Warm & Fozzie
-Rainbow Connection
-Excuse Moi!
-Gone Gonzo!
-Fresh Frog of Bel Air
-Divine Swine
-Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It!

Excited!!!  I guess it's all for the new Muppets movie Thanksgiving release!  :)