Friday, May 6, 2011

Sinful Colors and Zoya Combo! Plus a Get to Know You!

Hey everyone, what a busy week I've had.  And there's four morrree ugggh!

Sorry about the lack of update yesterday, and this one is going to be short and sweet.

I've been testing out my glow in the dark polishes, the boyfriend got me a second one!  It's a blue glitter but it goes on very sheer.  I put the blue glitters over ORLY's Sterling Silver Rose and it worked pretty well!  I need to wait until I'm headed over to my parents to use it again...my bro has some black lights that I need  to use to get some photos of them! 

I tried a REALLY neat but REALLY nerdy nail art thing today with the glow in the dark, but it failed miserably because I can't free hand for crap.  I'll try again some other day if I get a good tool.

Anyway...today I tried one of my new Sinful Colors: Big Daddy!  It got sunny for 5 minutes so I got to get some pics:

Shade

Sun

So I like it...it's super bright and orangey!  This is three coats, though, and you can still see visible nail line, but that's okay.  I had another idea of putting Zoya Tanzy on top as funky French tips, but I was feeling impatient after my first nail art fail and decided just to put it on top.  I thought Tanzy was a little more sheer, but I hadn't tried it yet, so it wasn't as sheer as I thought it'd be!  This is just one coat of Tanzy over Big Daddy:


I wanted to leave a little bit of Big Daddy around the edges, but it didn't really work out that way.  I still like this a lot!

Wellll that's it for tonight.  BUT I wanted to do a little survey to find out more about my readers!  SO if you guys would comment and fill out this form so I can get to know you all a little better, that'd be great.  Then during my next post I'll fill it out and tell you some more about me!  You can add questions to the list in your comment if you have something specific to ask me!

Elemental Styles Reader Survey
Name:
Age:
What is your favorite nail polish brand (and color if you want)?:
What is your favorite make-up brand?:
What is one product you can't live without?:
Are you in school? Tell me about your educational background:
 What's your favorite food and drink?:
What do you like to do in your spare time, (besides nail polish and make up)?:
One interesting fact about you: 
Do you have a blog? Leave me a link!:
Any suggestions for the blog:
Questions for me:


Thanks lovelies!  Have a great weekend :)