Sunday, June 19, 2011

Franken #2 -- Firework! + Wedding Ruffian

Sorry for being MIA the past few days!  I had a few updates scheduled up through last Wednesday but then I just got busy and didn't have time to finish up the rest of the week!  One of my best friends, Dustin, got married yesterday!  I was in the wedding on the groom's side so since Thursday I've pretty much been doing wedding stuff.  My first franken was actually made to compliment my dress.  However, I didn't think it was good enough, so I added some more glitter to it and darkened it up! I called the new one "Firework."

For the wedding I wore it as a ruffian on my fingers and toes!  Here are a few pics:

Sorry for the blur, I didn't notice when I took the picture.  It looks a bit better in person!  But I tried the ruffian on my toes!

Firework ruffian!  With ORLY Shine as the base :)


I really liked it and got a lot of compliments!  I hope since I did the ruffian with a coat of Posche in between the silver and purple that it'll be easier to get the glitter off! 

I added holo silver glitter to my franken so it shines really nice in the sun, but you can't really tell very well in my pictures.  I'm bad at holo pictures!

Well I hope you all had a great weekend!  I'll be out of town tomorrow and Tuesday but I should be able to update anyway :)

<3 Whitney