Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!

I know I updated twice yesterday annnndd this is going to be my second post for today, but I just was so excited to tell you all that I was nominated by Savvy Beauty for the Liebster Blog Award!  Thank you so much girly, that's too sweet of you!!  I always kind of assume I'm just out here in the blogging world and I'm always so happy when other bloggers notice me :)




I do accept this award and I'd like to pay it forward to:

Stacy at Parlez-Vous Ongles?
Tara at Tough as Nails and Twice as Pretty
Harri at TrailorHood Chic
Stephanie at For Love and Polish 
Kari at Got Polish?

Congratulations ladies--I know your blogs are all deserving of many many more followers, you all do a really great job and I love socializing with you in Polish-aholics Anonymous :) 

Thanks so much again for following and keeping up with my blog, I appreciate it a lot!

<3 Whitney