Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ORLY Cuticle Therapy Treatment Review

The other day at my nail supply store I decided to try out some cuticle treatments!  I initially went to buy cuticle oil but the woman at the counter suggested ORLY Cuticle Therapy Treatment cream instead:


It usually runs about $8-$10 in stores but I picked up this 2 oz jar for just $4.50!  You can also get a 0.5 oz tube for a bit cheaper, which is great to throw in your purse!  I've been testing it out for quite a few days now.  I've put it on once or twice a day and again before I go to bed.  It's a pretty thick cream that needs rubbed in well, but I noticed a pretty quick softening of my cuticles.  It makes them easier to push back and keeps them from getting dry and cracked!  I love this stuff.


It's different from other cuticle creams I've used because it doesn't leave your nails or skin oily, which I like a lot.  It rubs in and moisturizes really well!  It's also not strongly scented.  I've actually completely switched from my Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream, even though it smells better, to ORLY's cuticle therapy!  I'll probably use it again eventually, but I think I overall like this better.  I feel like it rubs in and stays on longer than Burt's Bees!

Have you guys used this stuff?? What's your favorite way to treat your cuticles?

<3 Whitney