Monday, June 20, 2011

Top 10 Award!

So I've been tagged by two lovely ladies: Lacquered Lover and Girl Germs for the Top 10 Award!  Thank you SO much, ladies, I can't believe two people tagged me :)


Here are the Top 10 award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.


Gosh, my top 10 cosmetics!  This is going to be tough.  Here they are in no particular order:

1) Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream -- I still love this stuff even though I've been regularly using ORLY's cuticle treatment for the past few weeks.  I still have it in my purse for cuticle emergencies :)
2) ORLY Cuticle Therapy Treatment -- I JUST reviewed this stuff a few days ago.  It's my new favorite cuticle treatment, I do it every night before bed!
3) Ocean Potion Sunscreen -- Not sure if this counts as a cosmetic, but I don't care, hah!  It's my favorite sunscreen ever.  It smells AWESOME.  They have this spray gel stuff that is my absolute favorite, but it's kind of hard to find in Ohio!  Their after-sun aloe is great, too :)
4) Bare Minerals All-Over-Face Powder -- I've been using this stuff for quite some time now.  It gives your face a bit of color without being as obvious as a bronzer.  I've got a duo that I use that came in a kit that I love, it seals your look and makes you look gorgeous!
5) LORAC Front of the Line-PRO liquid eyeliner -- I know I was initially all about BM powder eyeliner...and I still love it, but recently I've been using the LORAC liner and I'm obsessed.  It's so easy to apply it and drag out the edges, which I like to do!  I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out 'cause I doubt I'll pay the retail price for it hah
6) Covergirl NatureLuxe Liquid Foundation -- I've been slowly straying from my BM powder foundations since summer started.  I didn't love this stuff at first because I think I got the wrong color, but now that I'm a bit more tan, I wear this foundation everyday.  It's super silky feeling on your face and has SPF 10 in it!
7) Maybelline Define-A-Lash Waterproof Mascara -- I have been using this mascara for years and years.  I've drifted occasionally to try something else but I always end up going back to it again.  I love how it separates and lengthens my lashes and the waterproof makes your lashes hold a curl better!
8) Burt's Bees Lip Balm in Passion Fruit -- I've always loved their chap stick, but I got their Passion Fruit infused one recently and it's by far my favorite.  Yum!!
9) Seche Vite and/or Posche Nail Top Coat -- I know people usually like either one or the other, but I have and use both of them on the regular!  I really can't tell the difference between the two, except for that SV is a bit thicker.  But I am so impatient, I love how fast they dry!
10) Zoya Kimmy -- My favorite nail polish I own.  I desperately want another bottle!

Allll right...let me know if you guys have tried any of my favorite cosmetics :) I think I've semi-reviewed all of these, but if there's something on there you want me to talk about some more, let me know!

And now to tag 10 more bloggers:
-Fiona and Amanda at Ha Bisky! Nails
-Traci at The Trace Face Philes
-Kristen at Glitta Gloves
-Bonnie at Glam Kitten's Litter Box
-Jessi at The Juici Life
-Sammy at The Nailasaurus
-Amber at My Nail Gratfiti
-Jackie at Candy Coated Tips
-Casandra at The Mani-Logues
-Rebecca at Rebecca Likes Nails

Wooo!  Once again thank you so much, ladies :) And thanks for following.

<3 Whitney

P.S. I'm taking my ruffian manicure off today for my job interview tomorrow...this is DAY 5 and it still looks great! Only tip wear on THREE fingers!  I consider that a successful franken :)

P.P.S. Don't forget, my giveaway ends SATURDAY! Enter it if you haven't already!