Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pink Wednesday! Essie Watermelon :)

Happy Wednesday, friends!  I leave for Texas tomorrow, so I probably will not be as responsive as normal for the next week or so.  I will have my phone and maybe my laptop, but I plan on being pretty busy! 
I hope you all are having a great week so far!  This week I have a pink to show you from Essie called Watermelon!  I love this color and I was lemming for it for a long time!  Luckily I got it from Traci's Blog Sale!









Up close...eep I see bubbles!

Sooo sometimes I have some issues with Essie formula as they are often thinner than I prefer, but this one worked great.  I needed 3 coats for it to become opaque and I actually enjoy their smaller brush.  From the looks of this last picture it appeared that there was some slight bubbling on my thumb nail, but I did not notice it in person.  Chances are it was my fault because I leave nearly zero dry time in between my coats because I'm impatient!   

Anyhow, I really like this pink and I've been wanting it forever, so I'm glad I bought it!  I feel like I may have a dupe of it in my collection somewhere...if I find it I'll let you all know :)

Have a great week while I'm away!

<3 Whitney