Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whitney loves Zoya Whitney!

Oooh like I said recently, I've been having great luck with Zoya lately! 

I've been lemming hardcore for Zoya Whitney...specifically on the basis that it's named "Whitney" haha but once I got it and tried it, I loved the color, too! 

Unfortunately I did this mani at night and didn't take pictures until the next evening, so you can see a bit of tip wear (from working...and putting together a book shelf...), but other than that, I loved it!




Normally I don't think pinks are that unique...you can pretty much find a dupe for any pink since they're pretty generic.  However, I don't think I have any pinks as "bubble gummy" as this!  I was thinking one of my Funky Fingers was similar, but it's kind of different.  I suppose I could compare them in the future!

This polish went on great and opaque in only 2 coats, which I am always ecstatic about! The formula is great...I really don't have a Zoya whose formula I don't like!  And with my lack of time I have to paint my nails, a nice formula and less required coats makes it a GREAT polish in my eyes!  Like I said, you can see some tip wear, but I've been using normal Sally Hansen top coat and quick drying cuticle oil drops on top instead of Seche Vite or Posche, so that probably could've been avoided.

Do you guys have this color?? How do you like it?!  Do you own a polish named after you? :)

<3 Whitney