Saturday, December 24, 2011

Candy Cane Stripes!

Merry Christmas Eve!

I've had this mani on all week because I like it so much.

That and the fact that I'm out of town and would rather hang out with people I don't see often than paint my nails :)

BUT I love it nonetheless and I've got quite a few compliments on it.  Probably because they didn't look too close and notice that I made white streaks accidentally because I'm too impatient before I add topcoat, but whatever!  Here it is:



Yes I realize those are all pretty much the same picture.  But oh well! 

I've seen candy-cane and striped mani's all over the place lately but it seemed easy enough for me to do quickly and it turned out pretty well, I think!

I used two coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps and then just added diagonal white stripes with a color club art club polish.  Voila!  I also added a glittery/holo top coat to make the white sparkly like the red but you can't really tell.

Wellll that's it for now!  Hope you guys have a great Christmas if that's what you celebrate!

<3 Whitney