Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beaker says: Meep Meep Meep!

Do I really need to tell you guys that my favorite Muppets are Bunsen and Beaker?  Hah!  Look how cute they are doing science and stuff:


Oh and I don't wear T-shirts, much to the disappointment of the BF, but I ran into this shirt while googling Bunsen and Beaker, and if anyone wants to buy it for me....I'd totally wear it.  Just sayin' :D  Okay...it's on clearance.  I'm going to buy it for myself.  Hahaha.  Yay!

ANYWHO nail polish.  Oh yes.  I've had Meep Meep Meep on my toes for a while but I decided to bust it out on my fingers for a slightly more professional work-look than I've been sporting lately.  Here we go:



Only two pictures?  Seriously, what was I thinking.  And I'm so so sorry, but I can't remember how many coats this is--but I'd put money on two.  Meep Meep Meep is a lovely dark pink/fuschia polish with pink flakes/shimmer/glitter.  I don't really know what it is, but it's got an awesome sheen to it that I love!  It's quite dark indoor and in artificial lighting (as seen above) but it brightens up to a lovely pink in the sun!  This is one of my favorites from the Muppets collection, actually, even though it's not super unique.

I have ONE polish left that I need from the Muppets collection...and I believe it's Wocka Wocka.  Do you guys have them all?  Did you like the collection?

<3 Whitney