Thursday, April 19, 2012

Here is a Pretty Summer Peach: Zoya LC!

I love Zoya.  And I love when they have sales with free shipping, haha!  I picked up Zoya LC when they had their Valentine's Day Sale along with Ivanka and Charla!  I'm waiting to see if they have another Earth Day Promotion, it was awesome last year!

Check this beauty out:





I normally don't wear reds, but LC has just enough pink in it for me to love it.  I was slightly disappointed with the formula, though.  It just was a bit thicker than Zoya's normal formula, but still went on nicely in 2 coats.  I don't have many of their creams, but from what I can tell, their formula isn't super consistent.  LC was thick, Pippa was kind of runny, but Whitney was pretty good ;) But I may be biased for that one, haha.

Have you guys tried LC? Or any of the other ones from the "Hills" collection? 

<3 Whitney