Saturday, April 7, 2012

Holy Holo, Batman! BK Holographic Polishes!

Today I've got two AWESOME holographic polishes to show you ladies.  I apologize severely for the amount of pictures :) They just don't do it justice!

The two polishes I've got to show you are BK Holos, I swapped with a girl in Hong Kong to get them and despite them being minis, I love love love them!

First, check out BK Holo #5 (pink):








Wowsers!!!  This is such a great polish, I am so glad I got my hands on it!  The formula is a little thin, not unlike other holographics, but it went on opaque in two coats.  It was a little hard to apply with the tiny brush, but I managed all right I think.  I am so drawn to pink holographic polishes that I have quite a few now, I'll have to do a comparison with some of the other pink holos available in the U.S. later!

Next: BK Holo #20 (black):







Ahhh!  Love this! Now, I haven't been able to get my hands on a holographic My Private Jet, but I've seen swatches and I imagine this is better :)  I may be biased, though!  The formula for #20 is the same as #5, a little thin, but it went on in two coats as well.  In the sun it's just AWESOME.  Wow!  Seriously, zoom in on some of those pictures and you'll see what I mean! 

I wish I had larger bottles of these--do any of my international ladies know if they make them in bigger bottles?  I need more!!!

Have you guys heard of or tried BK holos before?? Let me know!

<3 Whitney