Sunday, May 20, 2012

Another Indie! Featuring: Glitter Daze's April Rain

Boy do I have a beauty for you ladies today! 

Have you heard of Glitter Daze? Sana has made some super pretty glitter-filled polishes!  She's actually got a blog where she features them as well--beautiful! 

The one I have to show you today is from Sana's Simply Spring Collection--a beautiful collection of glitter spring-colored polishes, all with cocktail themed names! Such a cute idea! 

Check out April Rain:





Honestly when I saw the bottle, I loved the color but had now idea how awesome it was until I swatched it!  April Rain is GORGEOUS! 

April Rain is a beautiful light blue/teal polish loaded with silver, sea foam green, and blue glitters!  I think this is a fabulous spring AND summer polish and I'm super psyched to have it in my collection.  It goes on opaque in 2 coats, but I used 3 for these pictures, but would be beautiful with 1 coat layered over another color.  As a matter of fact you can see Sana's blog post here that shows it layered.  Lovely!

Check out Glitter Daze on Etsy.  She sells full sized bottles for $8.50-$9.00 and minis for $4.50-$4.85. 

<3 Whitney