Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Featuring Elemental Styles: Don't Radon My Parade

I'm ending out my "Hand Made for the month of May" with one of my own polishes :)

This one I swatched pictures of, so I thought I'd show it to you ladies today!

This one is Don't Radon My Parade from my Noble Gases collection:





In these pictures it looks a little less opaque than it does in person...but whatever!  I really like this polish, it's a pretty teal with a gold shimmer!  It's not considered a glitter because it's very easy to remove, hah!  Here's my description:

Don't Rad-on My Parade is a teal based polish with a fine, gold holographic shimmer that reminds me of mermaids.  She's much prettier on the nail than in these pictures--they just don't do her justice.  For full opacity 2-3 coats are needed and you'll be left with a lovely teal and gold shimmer to show off to all your rainy-day friends.  This polish is to honor my supposed doppelganger, Barbara (my co-workers are crazy), and her song from the musical Funny Girl, "Don't Rain on my Parade."  It's also named after the 86th element, radon, discovered by my dear friends Pierre and Marie Curie in 1899.

Don't Radon my Parade can normally be purchased from my Etsy shop

Thanks for reading, pretty ladies!  Hope you're stayin' cool--it's been in the 90s here this week!

<3 Whitney