Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nail Venturous The Shimmer Effect

Onward with Made by Hand May!

Ahhhhhh!  Amy keeps surprising me with the creativity and quality of her polishes!  I lovvveee herrrr!

I've got another beautiful polish from her to show you guys!  It's called The Shimmer Effect and it's probably tied for my favorite with Corrupted!

Lookie lookie:






Oh my gosh.  GORGEOUS!

The Shimmer Effect is a purple jelly/cream with micro yellow and green and larger gold and bronze square glitters!  It looks FABULOUS together!  The formula was absolutely perfect, I couldn't even tell there was glitter in it, it went on like a cream, no glitter-fishin' what so ever!  These pictures show three coats, but 2 would've been just fine!

Have you guys got your hands on any Nail Venturous polishes?  Which one is your fave?

<3 Whitney