Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SoFlaJo Champagne Cocktail!

I love SoFlaJo and her stinkin' cute collections! 

The one I have to show you ladies today is from her Happy Hour Collection!  It's a beautiful silver glitter holographic polish called Champagne Cocktail!  She sells on her blog site and on Etsy, so check her out!







Wowowowow!  I love this!  Champagne Cocktail is an AWESOME silver holographic polish filled with various sized silver bar and hex holographic glitters!  So unique! 

You could easily layer this polish over another to give it a pretty holographic feel, or it goes on opaque in three coats!  The formula is thinner than many other frankens I've purchased, but I really liked it!  And it comes with a great wide brush for easy application!  I'm in love! 

You can purchase Champagne Cocktail, full sized, here for $10 plus SH!  And I definitely recommend checking out Jody's other polishes! 

<3 Whitney