Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Featuringggg HITS Hera!

Hey girls!

I've got another polish to show you that I swatched a while ago!  It's called Hera and it's from the HITS no Olimpo collection1  I bought HITS Hera and Zeus from Ninja Polish a while back and wore this beauty on the first sunny day! 






Hera is a beautiful holographic teal polish that applies perfectly in 2 coats!  I've had China Glaze DV8 on my wishlist for some time since I love teals, so when I was able to buy this I was ecstatic!  I've looked at comparison swatches for a while now and I think this one is way better!  I can't wait to try Zeus! 

Have you ladies tried any of the polishes from the no Olimpo collection? Get to Ninja Polish and buy them!

<3 Whitney

P.S. I hope you all have a great 4th of July!  I'm headed home for some quality family time ;)