Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sally Hansen HD Hi Res!

Good morning my loves!  Happy July!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I spent mine in KY helping my friend with her wedding planning!  She's getting married in September and it's a half Jewish half Indian wedding and I'm SUPER psyched about it! 

Anywho I thought I'd bust out a pretty bright pink for today!  I did this swatch a few weeks ago (hence the nubs) and was busy and never posted it!  I don't have a ton of Sally Hansen colors, but I was excited to get this in a swap package since I've been wanting to try her HD polishes!  This is Hi Res:





Hi Res is like a semi-metallicy pink, super bright and perfect for summer!  The formula was a little thin and runny but not unmanageable in the least!  Two coats could have been okay if you were in a rush, but I used 3 to be completely opaque with no VNL!  Based on the formula of this I don't know if I'd buy anymore of the HD polishes, but I'm glad I got this one because I love the color!

Have you tried any of the Sally Hansen HD polishes?  What'd you think!?

Whitney